- Increasing productivity of the crop yields.
- Technology Transfer.
- Education and awareness.
- Focus on farm income rather than farm production.
- Shift to sustainable farming without moving out of subsistence. This ensures Food and Nutritional security to farmers despite unfavourable market conditions.
- Diversification of farming like High value Horticulture crops, Stress resistant pulses and millets, non conventional crops like medicinal and aromatic crops.
- Reducing Risks in farming by crop insurance, improving processing and ensuring price stability to produce.
Contact – email@example.com
Call us – +91 73185 26666